$1,250.00 Gift Certificate for Eclipse Shutters
Cannot be combined with any other offers/certificates
What do you want your floor to be? Simply put, you probably want it to be just right. For your home. Your style. Your family. And, of course, you want it to be beautiful.
The Flooring Gallery can help. Whether you've just started thinking about a new floor, have begun shopping, are awaiting installation, or want to maintain your recent purchase, you'll find inspiration and information to help you every step of the way
Find your carpet style
Texture: Create relaxed looks with smooth, twisted yarns.
Loop: Use uneven loops for texture, level loops for durability.
Pattern: Craft dramatic visuals with varying loop and cut height.
Twist: Go for a soft, casual look with long cut pile called Frieze.
Can see and choose from the largest selection of carpet samples from the world's biggest manufacturer Shaw Carpets and flooring
Offering a large assortment of luxurious quality window coverings, Kingsway Carpets & Blinds meets your needs whether you are looking for the elegant and stylish collections by Hunter Douglas or the stunning look of Eclipse Shutters. All custom designed and tailored precisely to fit your window.
A variety of unique flooring options are also available at Kingsway Carpets & Blinds. You'll find an array of options such as wool carpets, solid and engineered hardwood floors and the latest designs in cork, vinyl and laminates.
Award-winning designs, diverse collections, and remarkable value collections. You can create your own custom designed area rug by selecting carpet and binding from our collection of tapestry that suits your décor. From old world patterns in rich, antique colors to new treasures featuring the latest styling trends.
100 The East Mall
1. Starauctions.ca a Venue: Starauctions.ca offers a venue for vendors to offer items for sale by either online auction or fixed price formats and for buyers to purchase these items. The item(s) offered through the auction or fixed price sales listing are provided on the basis of the representations made by the vendor. Starauctions.ca makes no representations or warranties and there are no conditions of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the goods and services offered through the auction or fixed prices sales process, or with respect to any transactions conducted through the auction or fixed price sales process, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, any implied warranty arising from a course of dealing or usage of trade and any obligation, liability, right, claim or remedy in tort or breach of contract including negligence. Since we are a venue, we do not assume any liability or responsibility for any disputes between vendors and buyers. We also cannot guarantee that a vendor or buyer will consummate any sale and vendors and buyers both agree that this is a risk that they assume. You agree to release Starauctions.ca and its parent, subsidiaries, related and associated companies and their officers, directors, agents and employees from claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
2. Restrictions: Any employees and representatives of the vendor of the item being bid upon, their immediate families and those with whom such employees and representatives are domiciled may only bid on items not provided by Vendor.
3. Member Account, Password and Security: Upon registration, a user will receive a user ID and a password. You must be 18 years of age or older to register. Please do not use this site if you are under the age of 18. You must also be a resident of Ontario to participate in our online auctions. Each member is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her user ID and password. Furthermore, members are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under his or her user ID and password. A member must immediately notify Starauctions.ca of any unauthorized use of his or her user ID and password.
We will use your name, address and contact information for our internal use and to communicate with you, including via email, in relation to your use of the site, your bids and your account. Your name, address and phone number will be provided to the supplier of any goods or services with respect to which you are the winning bidder or are otherwise a buyer for purposes of confirming your identity and completing your transaction.
4. Bidding and Buying: If you are the highest bidder in one of the online auctions or a buyer of one of the items available in our fixed price listings, you are obligated to complete the transaction with the vendor and to pay the cost of the item, together with all applicable taxes, shipping fees and any other fees associated with shipping and receiving of the item. You should also know that bidding on an item is an irrevocable offer to buy the item at the price bid and your confirmed bid can only be retracted if you have submitted your formal bid retraction request to our customer service not less than 24 hours before the action closes and only under one or more of the following circumstances:
Please see our FAQs for an explanation of how to retract a confirmed bid.
You cannot retract a bid if:
Please note that a valid VISA, MasterCard or American Express credit card is required to purchase any item offered for sale on this site, both via the online auction and the fixed price format. Your credit card will be billed if you are the highest bidder at auction close or if you are the purchaser of a fixed price item. All successful bidders will receive a confirmation email from the appropriate vendor that outlines the transaction process. By providing your valid credit card information, you authorize Starauctions.ca to make a temporary $5.00 charge to your credit card account, to verify that the credit card information you provide is valid. This charge will be refunded to your account within 30 days upon verification. This credit verification will occur each time you provide a different credit card. If a credit card is declined for any reason, Starauctions.ca, or the appropriate vendor, will attempt to contact the buyer via phone and/or email.
5. Bid Extend: The auto bid extend feature on this site works to ensure that bidders will always have a chance to challenge bids placed when an auction is about to close. When indicated on a listing page, if a bid is placed during the last 5 minutes of an auction, the auction will be automatically extended for an additional 5 minutes from the time of the latest bid. The auction will close once all bidding activity has stopped for a period of 5 minutes.
6. Shipping Charges and Terms: The vendors set the shipping charges and terms of shipping and are responsible for shipping the purchased item. Buyers are responsible for any all shipping costs, tariffs, duties, customs or any other fees associated with the shipping and receiving of the item. Starauctions.ca bears no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or undelivered items or items which are damaged before, during or after shipping.
7. Accuracy of Vendors' Descriptions: Starauctions.ca is not responsible for the accuracy of the descriptions of the items or the services presented by vendors. Nor does Starauctions.ca accept responsibility for, and expressly denies liability of, any warranty or description stated therein. Statements by vendors are not be construed as co-joined by Starauctions.ca in any implicit or explicit approval, sponsorship, endorsement or guarantee. The vendors expressly assume all risk and liability arising from the offer for sale, the actual sale and the delivery.
8. Member Conduct: Member's right to use the starauctions.ca site is personal to member. Member's use of the site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Member agrees: (1) not to use the site for illegal purposes; (2) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the site; (3) to abide by all rules, guidelines, and terms and conditions as listed; and (4) not to transmit through the site any unlawful, harassing, libelous, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material or communication of any kind or nature.
9. Termination or Suspension of Membership: Starauctions.ca reserves the right to issue warnings, temporary or indefinite suspensions or terminations of membership to the Starauctions.ca site to any user who violates any of the provisions set out in the rules, guidelines, and terms and conditions as listed or for any other reason at our sole discretion. If a member objects to any of these terms and conditions, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or is dissatisfied with the site in any way, such member's only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the site and to terminate his or her membership. The following are examples of unacceptable member conduct which may result in termination or suspension of membership in Starauctions.ca's sole discretion:
10. Termination of Auctions and Fixed Price Sales Listings: Starauctions.ca reserves the right to terminate at any time and without notice any auctions or fixed price sales in the event Starauctions.ca, in its sole discretion, deems them: (1) to be overtly inflammatory, controversial, or offensive to our members; (2) to be multiple, identical listings within a category or cross-posted in more than one additional category; (3) to contain advertisements that wholly or mainly are intended to divert buyers away from the Starauctions.ca site; (4) to display evidence of fraudulent or illegal listing information or bidding activity; or (5) violate any of the rules, guidelines, and terms and conditions of this site.
11. Modifications to Site: Starauctions.ca reserves the right to modify or discontinue the site with or without notice to its members. Starauctions.ca shall not be liable to any member, vendor or buyer, in tort or in contract, should Starauctions.ca exercise its right to modify or discontinue the site.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties: YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF STARAUCTIONS.CA IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS' AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. STARAUCTIONS.CA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. STARAUCTIONS.CA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE. STARAUCTIONS.CA MAKES NOT WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. STARAUCTIONS.CA MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SITE. USERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING ARRANGEMENTS FOR PAYMENT AND SHIPPING OF ITEMS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY USER FROM STARAUCTIONS.CA OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
13. Limitation of Liability: NEITHER STARAUCTIONS.CA NOR TRUITION INC., THE COMPANY WHICH DESIGNED THE SITE BASED ON TRUITION INC.'S PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE AND TECHNOLOGY, SHALL IN ANY WAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THIS SITE OR ALTERATION OF USER'S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INLCUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF STARAUCTIONS.CA OR TRUITION INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
I am new to Starauctions.ca: Where do I start?
Everyone is invited to browse or Search through our auction/fixed price listings for items on Starauctions.ca. If you see something you would like to bid on you must first register. Don't worry! Registration is free and easy!
The Registration page will ask you to enter a Logon ID, which is the username or nickname you will be known by within the Starauctions.ca community, as well as a password and valid contact information. You will only need to register once on Starauctions.ca
What are the system requirements needed to use Starauctions.ca?
For best results, Starauctions.ca you use either Netscape Navigator 4.x or greater or MS Internet Explorer 4.x or greater. 3.x versions of either of these browsers will still perform adequately.
If you are running on a Windows platform, we recommend it be a Pentium 75 MHz or greater with Windows 95/98, or Windows NT 4.x and Service Pack 3, 8MB memory (RAM), VGA 256 color, 640 x 480 display, 14.4 KBPS Internet access and a Mouse or compatible pointing device. If you are running on Macintosh, it should be a Power PC (running OS 7.6+) with 32 MB memory (RAM), 256 colors at 640 x 480, 28.8 KBPS Internet access with a Mouse or compatible pointing device.
Who is powering the auction technology for the Starauctions website?
The Starauctions website is powered by Truition.com. Truition.com is the leading provider of business software that maximizes the value of online transactions. Truition powered sites feature the following homepage logo:
Why do I need to register with Starauctions.ca?
By registering with Starauctions.ca, you are letting other members know that you will participate in an honest and professional manner. You must provide us with valid contact information so that we may contact you, if required, regarding your Starauctions purchases.
What does it cost to register?
Registration on Starauctions.ca is Free and Easy! There are no monthly membership fees, and there is no obligation to maintain your membership. Once you have submitted your registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail message from Starauctions.ca and you will have instant access to Starauctions products.
Do I need a credit card to register?
No. You will only be asked to provide valid contact information and a valid e-mail address.
Do I have to buy anything after I register?
No. You are not obligated to buy anything on Starauctions.ca by registering. You are welcome to drop by any time and look around. If you see something you would like to bid on you can do so quickly as aregistered user.
I registered. Why did I not receive my confirmation e-mail?
After you submitted your registration form, you were sent a confirmation e-mail. This process ensures that your e-mail address is valid. Though you should receive your registration confirmation message within minutes of submitting your registration, please allow at least 24 hours to receive it.
If you did not receive this e-mail, please:
If you still did not receive this e-mail or need us to resend it, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I register under more than one account?
No. Starauctions.ca will not allow members to register under more than one account per participant. If at any time you forget your Logon ID or password, or other account information, please don't create a new account in an attempt to remedy the situation. Instead, click on the Forgot your Logon ID and Password? link when trying to logon.
You will be asked to enter the e-mail address you registered with so that Starauctions can send you your current Logon ID and Password right away. If you do not receive your e-mail message, please email@example.com for further assistance.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes - at anytime. Starauctions members are expected to maintain valid accounts by keeping their contact information (e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number) up-to-date. This is a vital aspect of creating an honest and secure trading environment for Starauctions members.
Please review your contact information and if it changes, simply update it from the Manage My Account > Update My Registration Info section of your My Auction Account.
What about the privacy of my information?
How do I search for things on Starauctions.ca?
Searching on Starauctions.ca is fast and simple! Through our advanced Search facility, you can look for specific items by title description, listing number, seller name, listing format, category and more!
You will be able to sort listings within a category by listing number, item title, current price, bid count and time remaining. When you have located an item you are interested in, click on the item's title link to see its listing page.
How do I bid on an item I am interested in?
When you have located an item you are interested in, click on the item's title link to see its listing page.
On each item listing page there is a Bid button which you must click on to place your bid.
If you do not see a Bid button on the listing page, then the listing is not yet open for bidding. The "Time Left" field will say: Listing Not Yet Open. Please refer to the "Starting On" field to see when the listing will open to accept bids.
To place a bid, you must first enter your Logon information, if you haven't done so already. An opening bid should be either your SmartBid (the maximum amount you would be willing to pay for the item), or the "Highest Bid" amount plus the bid increment (the "Next Bid" amount) as shown on the item page. You will be notified by e-mail if your maximum bid has been surpassed by another bidder.
Remember, you must be registered before you can begin bidding on items. Don't worry! Registration is free and easy!
Is there a charge to place bids?
No. Browsing and Bidding for merchandise on Starauctions.ca is free. As a buyer, you are not obligated to buy anything on Starauctions.ca after you have registered. You are welcome to drop by any time and look around. If you see something you would like to bid on you can do so quickly as a registered member.
Do I need to use a credit card to bid?
Yes. To ensure fair bidding, a valid Visa or MasterCard credit card or American Express credit card will be required to bid on any item. Your credit card information is required only for the first time you place a bid on Starauctions.ca. All additional bids will not require credit card verification.
Your credit card is required for personal identity validation only. Credit card verification may pre-authorize charges to your card, where indicated in the item description, to pay for an auction item if you are a successful auction winner. All authorized, or pre-authorized, credit card payments for winning bids will be processed through our secure payment servers.
By providing your valid credit card information, you authorize Starauctions.ca to make a temporary $5.00 CDN charge to your credit card account, to verify that the credit card information you provide is valid. This charge will be refunded to your account within 30 days upon verification. This credit verification will occur each time you provide a different credit card in the bidding process.
If you need to update your credit card information, you can do so anytime from your Control Center (Manage Bids) within the section called Manage My Account > Update Credit Card Info.
Can I ask Starauctions.ca a question before I place a bid?
Yes. You may contact Starauctions.ca before placing a bid from the listing page by clicking on the Ask A Question link if you require additional information about the item, the payment terms, or would like to determine shipping and handling costs.
What is an Open Auction?
In an Open Auction, buyers bid until the auction ends. The item is then sold to the highest bidder at the end of the auction period. There is no reserve price for this auction type. The seller must sell the item to the highest bidder. Bidding can start as low as the Opening Value (minimum price or starting amount) of the auction.
Once the auction closes, e-mail notification providing contact information is sent to the buyer and seller automatically so that arrangements for payment and shipment of the item can be determined.
What is a Dutch Auction?
A Dutch Auction occurs automatically on Starauctions.ca when a seller has multiple, identical items offered for sale. The seller specifies the minimum price (the Opening Value) and the number of items for sale. Bidders can then bid at or above the minimum price for the quantity of items they wish to purchase. At the close of the auction, all winning bidders purchase the items at the same price, which is the lowest successful bid.
What is a Fixed Price Sale?
Fixed Price Sale listings have a fixed price set by the seller and buyers simply choose to buy the item at that price. Fixed Price listings will remain active until either all items have been sold, or the listing duration has reached 90 days. If multiple quantities are posted, the listing will remain active until all remaining items are sold out, or until the 90 day listing duration has expired. The available quantity will be updated on the listing page each time an additional item is sold.
Once the fixed price is met, e-mail notification is sent to the buyer and seller automatically and, depending on the quantity available, the listing will close.
What is SmartBid?
Smartbid is proxy bidding system on Starauctions.ca. Each time you place a bid by entering your maximum bid amount (which is the most you're willing to pay for a item), you will be using our SmartBid bidding system. SmartBid will then bid automatically, on your behalf and at the lowest possible bid increments, until your maximum bid amount is reached. That's all there is to it!
The goal is to win an item at the lowest successful price. To do so, you must be the bidder who placed the highest maximum bid at auction close. You will be notified by e-mail if your maximum bid has been surpassed by another bidder. In case of a tie for high bidder, earlier bids will take precedence.
What is a "maximum bid" amount?
Your maximum bid amount is the highest price you are willing to pay for an item.
You should determine beforehand the most you are really willing to pay for an item and then enter a single bid at that amount in the Bid Amount field. An early bid supported by a high maximum bid amount can make you a winner!
Protected Maximum Bid Amounts
A current high bidder's maximum bid amount will remain "protected" (will not be viewable to other bidders in the Bid History) until auction close, while all other next high bidders' current bid amounts will be viewable during the auction. Having the current high bidder's maximum bid amount protected during the auction encourages bidders to submit their maximum bid amounts according to their desire to purchase the item, and not bid only in accordance with the current "Next Bid" amount for a listing.
With Open Auctions, your protected maximum bid amount (if you are a current high bidder) will not be shown to other bidders until after the auction closes.
Lowest Successful Price
The goal when using SmartBid is to win a item at the lowest successful price. To do so, you must be the bidder who placed the highest maximum bid at auction close. The lowest successful price may not necessarily be the maximum bid amount you submitted to win the auction, unless there was a tie. Typically, the lowest successful price is the next highest bidder's maximum bid amount plus the stated bid increment.
Can I increase my maximum bid after I've placed a bid?
Yes. If your maximum bid amount has been outbid, you can either place another maximum amount or enter each subsequent bid one at a time. Please note that you can only increase a subsequent maximum or incremental bid.
What is my Watch List?
You can use the Watch List feature on Starauctions.ca to keep track of items you're not yet ready to bid on, but want to monitor closely so you can bid on them when you're ready. You can review the full list of items you're watching at anytime when you go to the Manage My Active Bids section of your My Auction Account and click on the ''View My Watch List' link.
I placed a bid. Why isn't it showing up?
There are 4 steps to placing a bid on an auction. You must complete all 4 steps in order for our system to record and display your bid in a listing's Bid History.
Once submitted, you will see review information about your bid indicating the bid amount placed, and if your bid is currently the winning bid. To place additional bids, click on the Submit Another Bid for Listing #... button, which is located beneath the Bid History on the Summary page. You can then re-enter a new bid amount according to the "Next Bid" amount as currently shown on the listing page.
When reviewing an item's Bid History after having placed a bid, you should reload, or refresh, your browser so that it displays the most current information.
I keep bidding on an item and then it says I have been outbid. Why?
When this happens, it means that an earlier bidder has placed a maximum bid amount which is higher than the amount of your maximum bid.
When you placed your bid, the SmartBid system immediately placed another bid on the earlier bidder's behalf, for an amount just high enough (i.e., plus the bid increment) to outbid your maximum bid amount, insuring his position as high bidder.
If the maximum bid that you place is high enough to outbid any other bidders, then SmartBid will do the same for you and maintain your position as the current winning bidder.
I have confirmed my bid, but it tells me it is invalid: why?
There are two reasons why a confirmed bid can be considered invalid:
Can I retract a confirmed bid?
Yes - but your confirmed bid can only be retracted under special circumstances should you choose to submit a formal bid retraction request. The customer service link should take you to the webform.
Once you have submitted your confirmed bid, it can only be retracted under the following circumstances:
You cannot retract a bid if:
To retract a confirmed bid, you must contact customer service with your request. Include the item listing number and the reason for the retraction. All bid retraction requests received by Starauctions.ca less than 24 hours before auction close will not be processed regardless of the explanation. All bid retraction requests received by Starauctions.ca without a valid explanation will not be processed. Bidders who retract their bids may not place new bids on that item.
Where can I monitor my bidding activity?
You can monitor all your bidding activity from within the Manage My Active Bids section of the My Auction Account.
How do I find out if an auction has ended?
You can locate an auction you have bid on from within the Manage My Active Bids section of the My Auction Account, or by entering the listing's listing number, if known, from the Search page.
What do I do if I win an auction?
If you are the winning bidder when an auction closes, Starauctions.ca will send you an e-mail notification telling you that you have won the item.
The seller is also notified via e-mail that you are the winner and is given contact information so that he or she can e-mail you regarding arrangements for payment and shipping of the item.
You are responsible for returning to the Starauctions website to verify that you have won the auction. If you do not receive notice and believe you are the successful bidder, you must verify the auction status from within the Manage My Active Bids section of your My Auction Account.